Sea To Summit, Lightweight Dry Sack, 13L, Pacific Blue
The Lightweight Drysack is jack of all trades, and master of all - a rare feat to achieve. It's our most versatile dry sack and is made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric. We use a white interior lining for great visibility when finding contents inside and they're available in great colors to optimize color coded organized packing. They use the same hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and feature a D-ring attachment point at the buckle. Ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travel, ski touring and more.
The 13L is perfect for clothes for a paddle or overland trip, use as a critter/bear bag for food for 1-2 people.
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Polyurethane coating with white pigment for greater interior visibility
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- D-ring attachment point at the buckle
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins